HELP - Chickens Over-Fed on Gra-Mix

We had our neighbour look after our chickens for 10 days whilst we were away. Despite our instructions, she fed them way too much Gra-Mix. We now have no eggs and the chickens (pekins and silkies) look sluggish.

Is there any way we can speed up their recovery to get them over the effects of being overfed the Gra-Mix???

We're very worried. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Our factory professional in manufacture poultry equipment, That including poultry feeding, drinking, ventilation, cooling pad, heating system and controlling system.
    And I am responsible for poultry ventilation system, please check the attached file.

More than 10 years of experience ensured our top quality and competitive price. We promise to help you get the largest profit in your end market.
    With the growing of our factory, we searching for purchaser or distributor from all around the world.

Top quality + competitive price + best service + fast reply + timely delivery + honest dealing = 100% your satisfaction
    If you have interest in our product, please feel free to contact me in any time.
    My personal contact online is below :

For more information, please check our website : http://www.cnavitech.com
    Sincerely hope we can establish long lasting business relationships!
    Best Regards

Kane