Irish fowl site closing.

gem
edited July 2012 in Discussions
Many folk from irish fowl on here?
Its a shame the site is closing :(

Comments

• edited November -1
    It's a real shame to see it go. I wonder will the group gravitate towards a particular site or end up divided across a few forums?
  • edited November -1
    hi All,
    currently in the process of moving this site to a dedicated forum though it's taking a while so some posts might get lost in limbo, sorry for the inconvenience. The new site will just be a forum and should be a lot nicer and easier to use. Which fowl site is closing?

Connor
  • edited November -1
    Hi All ,
    Will also miss Irish Fowl big time. :cry:
    Checked in most evening to see what was happening and the goings on among a few.
    It was good fun reading and watching the way some posts went astray and off topic, and of course the keyboard warriors/armchair devils.
    It was also very informative, and the search bar was an excellent addition when searching or researching info.
    Time will tell which forum people choose.
  • edited November -1
    I really hope everyone moves over to here like I suggested on the Irish Fowl forum, I really think it would be the logical thing to do. Plus this has always been one of my favourite poultry forums and I'm sure you would do a great job of running it Connor.